users@jersey.java.net

Wadl generator bug ? - not using ContextResolver<JAXBContext> ?

From: Morten <mortench2004_at_yahoo.dk>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 13:59:39 -0700 (PDT)

I have setup a in jersey ContextResolver<JAXBContext> which works fine for normal jersey operations except the build-in WADL generator which seems to ignore my ContextResolver. Is this a bug in Jersey ? It is important for me to use my own JAXBContext, so I would like to configure wadl for this. I noticed that there is something called a WadlApplicationContext that has a getJAXBContext method, but could not exactly find out how to install my own implementation /Cheers, Morten