users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey download links missing

From: Pavel Bucek <Pavel.Bucek_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 18:32:29 +0200

Hello Kiren,

that is not a bug and nothing to worry about. Its an intention, jersey
is distributed primarily via java net maven repository.

Download link points to [1] where you can find instructions about using
jersey, link to samples, info about maven repository etc.

Here is our roadmap in the context of Glassfish; it doesn't mention
jersey releases which we try to do every 6-8 weeks [2]. They will be
aligned with Glassfish milestones.

And about your last question - currently there is no plan to change
jersey license.

Regards,
Pavel

[1]