users@jersey.java.net

Jersey Test Framework and Glassfish v3 question

From: NBW <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 21:07:20 -0500

Many of my Jersey Resource classes use injected EJBs. I was wondering
if it is possible to use the Jersey Test Framework to test these
resource classes. I thought perhaps I might be able to use the
ExternalContainerFactory and -DJERSEY_HTTP_PORT=8080 (my GFv3
http-listener-1 port). If this is possible how do you instruct the JTF
to deploy to the container or do you have to do that manually prior to
running your JTF test? Any samples using JTF to an external GFv3
container would be nice (assuming I can go that route to do in
container tests with my EJBs). Thanks.

-Noah