users@jersey.java.net

Return an Array

From: Rameswara Sashi Kiran Challa <schalla_at_umail.iu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 01:33:59 -0400

Hello All,

Using this in the client I am able to get a String as output as my service
is returning a string.

Client client = Client.create();
WebResource webResource = client.resource("
http://localhost:8080/abcExtractor/abcs");

String outabcs =
webResource.accept(MediaType.TEXT_PLAIN_TYPE).type(MediaType.APPLICATION_XML_TYPE).post(String.class,s);

(Here String s is from a different service)

Instead of returning a string by posting this string s, I want to be able to
return an Array of Strings or an ArrayList<String>

How do I do this in the client ?

I can return an Array or ArrayList in my webservice. How do I get the Array
or ArrayList that my service returns, in the client ?

Thanks

Regards

--
Sashikiran Challa