users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey Test Framework update

From: Pavel Bucek <Pavel.Bucek_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:53:25 +0100

Noah,

I concur, we should provide more informations about using jersey/jersey
test framework outside maven. I'm going to write a chapter about jersey
test framework to our user guilde and I can include that.

It would be nice to provide something like ant-based sample which will
download necessary dependencies and run tests against grizzly web
container. Do you have something done already? Or if you want to
contribute, you can help me with that. All I have now is advice from
grizzly lead that there are some bundles present at
http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish/com/sun/grizzly/ (especially
grizzly-servlet-webserver looks promising).

Pavel