users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey with Workflow Tool

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:43:45 +0100

Hi Anil,

On Feb 18, 2010, at 1:31 PM, Anil Kumar Veeramalli wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> is any workflow tool compatible with Jersey REST services? if yes ,
> Please let me know. invoking REST services in Integration domain is
> very common, I would like to know that is there any workflow tool
> would support REST.
>
> I know we have REST BC from our Sun OpenESB but that is not
> completely complete.

I am not familiar with any such workflow tools.

However, i do think this relates to our nascent work to develop better
hypertext API support on the client and server. Any such workflow tool
could utilize such a client API to communicate with a RESTful service
(whether implemented in Jersey or not).

Paul.