users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Rate Limiting RESTful Web Services

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:16:25 +0100

Hi Dário,

I do not have any experience in this area.

I suppose you could write a Jersey request filter to do such rate
limiting. It should be rather easy, the devil is in the details of
where/how the information is stored.

But perhaps web front end servers and routing hardware may also be
able to perform such functionality before it reaches the application?

Paul.