users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey design documentation

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:32:08 +0100

Hi Philip,

Unfortunately, there is no design or architecture document.

I think our JavaDoc has good coverage (links on main site page) but
the user guide (again linked on main site page) is sparse and requires
more work.

Are you evaluating Jersey or looking to plug-in some functionality?

If you have a more specific question i can point you in the right
direction in terms of the code.

Paul.