users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] JSON in Jersey

From: John Lister <john.lister_at_kickstone.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:53:02 +0000

I seem to get the same as you, what looks like a subclass under the
value which has {nill:true} in it. I'd like to return a single "null" value.
eg: required
{
  nullValue : null
}

I (and you) get
{
  nullValue: {
    nill : true
  }
}

Is the former possible?
I can post my classes, but they are pretty much as in your blog post

Thanks