users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] How to Create Jersey Unit Tests

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:35:29 +0100

Hi John,

We do have a simple unit-test-based framework to aid testing:

   https://jersey.dev.java.net/nonav/apidocs/latest/jersey-test-framework/index.html

The spring annotations sample uses this framework:

    http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/jersey/samples/spring-annotations/1.1.5/spring-annotations-1.1.5-project.zip

I am not sure about the mocking up side of things. I know other
developers have done this, you might want to search the list:

   http://markmail.org/message/aeccbev3e3h4zk7l#query:Jersey%20JAX-RS
%20Mockito+page:1+mid:gpjzij4epreb5kl2+state:results
   http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Anet.java.dev.jersey.users

Hth,
Paul.