users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Webkit issue for revisions after 1.1.3-ea

From: Daniel Shaw <java_at_dshaw.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:11:12 -0500

Thanks Paul.

I did the same, plus I tried 1.1.4.x and 1.1.5-ea-SNAPSHOT on a similarly
built project at work and couldn't reproduce the issue. Perhaps it was an
issue with that particular box. I will definitely let you know if I can
reproduce the issue again and will send a sample project.

Daniel Shaw
i: http://dshaw.com
c: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dshaw