users@jersey.java.net

GlassFish v3 Launch Parties: Paris, Grenoble, Beijing, Burlington, Santa Clara

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 23:20:55 -0800

Party time!

As you know, the JCP JavaEE/JavaSE Executive recently approved JavaEE 6
and we will release GlassFish v3 in a few hours.

It's been a long trip, so we decided to organize a few parties to celebrate.

We currently have parties scheduled in
  * Dec 10th - Paris
  * Dec 15th - Grenoble
  * Dec 16th? - Beijing
  * Dec 16th - Burlington
  * Dec 16th - Santa Clara

Logistics for these events are captured at:
http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFishConferences/GlassFish+v3+FCS+Launch

Everybody is invited; we just request you to RSVP so we can allocate
resources. The RSVP is linked from the party page.

Please let me know (or tweet to @glassfish or #glassfish) if you decide
to organize anything so we can list it in the master list.

We are all extremely proud of this release; we hope many of you can join
us to celebrate.

        The GlassFish Teams!

PS. Feel free to spread the word around. I tried to cover most of the
people through popular mailing lists but I don't have a master mailing
list for all the GlassFish projects and in a recent count I located more
than 70 projects.