users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Some problem in Using jersey 1.1.4

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:44:36 +0100

On Nov 24, 2009, at 1:24 PM, Vishal Shivhare, Noida wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I was on jersey 1.1.0-ea version and also using the spring and jpa.
> My test cases were working and these are also using the Mockito but
> when I upgraded the jersey to 1.1.4 version my unit test cases are
> failing.
>
> I am getting the error message that my mockito object was not
> interacted at all which was not happening in 1.1.0-ea version. Do we
> need to change any other configuration?

I dunno, i would need to know more about the errors that are being
reported. I dunno much about Mockito and how such objects are
"interacted". Are there any Jersey-specific errors?

> Also with 1.1.4 version I am getting the following messages, Can you
> tell me how to get rid of these?
>
> INFO: Adding the following classes declared in META-INF/services/
> jersey-server-components to the resource configuration:
> class
> com.sun.jersey.multipart.impl.FormDataMultiPartDispatchProvider
> class com.sun.jersey.multipart.impl.MultiPartConfigProvider
> class com.sun.jersey.multipart.impl.MultiPartReader
> class com.sun.jersey.multipart.impl.MultiPartWriter

Currently you cannot unless you disable logging or remove the
dependency on jersey-multipart.

The information is designed to inform on the components that are being
included for use at deployment, in this case components defined in
jersey-multipart. Which is similar to logging root resource and
provider classes found when scanning.

Paul.