users@jersey.java.net

Some problem in Using jersey 1.1.4

From: Vishal Shivhare, Noida <vshivhare_at_hcl.in>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:54:16 +0530
Hi All,

I was on jersey 1.1.0-ea version and also using the spring and jpa. My test cases were working and these are also using the Mockito but when I upgraded the jersey to 1.1.4 version my unit test cases are failing.

I am getting the error message that my mockito object was not interacted at all which was not happening in 1.1.0-ea version. Do we need to change any other configuration?

Also with 1.1.4 version I am getting the following messages, Can you tell me how to get rid of these?

INFO: Adding the following classes declared in META-INF/services/jersey-server-components to the resource configuration:
  class com.sun.jersey.multipart.impl.FormDataMultiPartDispatchProvider
  class com.sun.jersey.multipart.impl.MultiPartConfigProvider
  class com.sun.jersey.multipart.impl.MultiPartReader
  class com.sun.jersey.multipart.impl.MultiPartWriter

Regards
Vishal

DISCLAIMER: