users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] How to compile the examples with Maven?

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:51:13 +0100

Hi Steinar,

How did you obtain the samples?

Did you follow similar instructions as presented in Jakub's reply?

Or did you check out the samples from the SVN repo?

I am guessing from the error it was the latter. Currently one needs to
check out the whole of Jersey and build all components in the order
specified by maven. I am not sure if there is anything we can do to
the pom files to make it easier to compile individual components that
are checked out (another developer was having an issue checking out
and compiling the OAuth modules).

Paul.