users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] WadlResource, stylesheets for Wadl documents, custom marshalling

From: Ari Heino <ext.ari.heino_at_tieto.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 02:26:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

Tried this Wadl as a contest, but it throws NPE for me from this line:

final Marshaller marshaller =
wadlContext.getJAXBContext().createMarshaller();

reason being that JAXBContext is null. Any ideas why that is?

2nd) I really didn't get if jersey now (in 1.0.3.) supports adding JAXB
object information into this wadl as well? I tried using that
SampleWadlGeneratorConfig, but can't get it to read those app-doc.xml and
app-grammars.x ml files in OSGi.

So i would like to instead of this in wadl:
 <request>
  <representation mediaType="text/xml" />
  </request>

I would want to have

 <request>
  <representation mediaType="ns:SpecialObject" />
  </request>

 <SpecialObject>
   details of this object in a schema way
 </SpecialObject>