users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] AbstractResources

From: Cameron Jones <cmhjones_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 18:52:52 +1100

Yes, i think jersey to support other protocols would be really
interesting. The most important aspect of jersey & jax-rs for me is in
the URI dispatching which is a great implementation of regex &
annotations. Since URIs reference all protocols it seems to make sense
that it could be extended to support this. i don't know whether this
would be a jax-rs spec enhancement or a jersey-specific implementation
detail like the viewables but i would be interested in working on it
as it aligns wit what i am doing.

cam