users@jersey.java.net

how to install a ContainerRequestFilter using the SpringServlet?

From: <FSauer_at_dsthealthsolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:09:00 -0500

I added the following but that does not seem to have an effect.
I used the same technique prior to using the Spring integration and it
worked fine.

        <init-param>
                <param-name>
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerRequestFilters</param-name>
                <param-value>com.dsths.rest.core.AcceptHeaderNormalizer</
param-value>
        </init-param>

Thanks,

Frank Sauer
Principal Architect
DST Health Solutions
2500 Corporate Drive
Birmingham, AL 35242
(205)437-5204 (Office) (Direct)
(205)568-4684 (Cell)
fsauer_at_dsthealthsolutions.com
It is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is equally vain
to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead -- Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please consider the environment before printing this email and any
attachments.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from
disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the
information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the
sender. If you have received this transmission in error, please
return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
from your system.

picture
(image/gif attachment: 01-part)