users@jersey.java.net

HEADS UP: change to depend on jsr311-api version 1.1

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:06:43 +0100

Hi,

I have modified the 1.1.4-ea-SNAPSHOT and 1.1.5-ea-SNAPSHOT sources to
depend on jsr311-api version 1.1 (previously it depend on 1.1-ea).

If you are either:

   1) Building from source; or

   2) Depending on JAX-RS Servlet 3.0 support

you may need to remove any javax/ws/rs/jsr311-api/1.1 artifact (if
present) from your local repository. Otherwise, there should be no
issue.

Previously when we distributed jsr311-api version 1.1 to the java.net
maven repo we naively thought that the spec was done and dusted.
However, we had to make some changes to accommodate integration with
Servlet 3.0.

We do not anticipate any more changes. The maintenance review for 1.1
closes on the 1st of Nov. But i need to make switch in the Jersey
source now to prepare for the release (i will send another email on
that).

Paul.