users@jersey.java.net

MultivaluedMap

From: Ronak Patel <ronak2121_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:36:39 -0700 (PDT)

Paul,

I have a quite a basic question which I am embarrassed to ask but one I've been scratching my head about...

I'm using MultivaluedMap and MultivaluedMapImpl to set my queryParams on the JAX-RS Jersey Client API

and I don't see Jersey formulate my expected url.

I am doing as so:

Client client = Client.create();
WebResource resource = client.resource("http://somehost.com/someuri");
MultivaluedMap<String, String> queryParams = new MultivaluedMapImpl();

queryParams.put("id", Arrays.asList(new String[]{"hello", "there"}));

resource.queryParams(queryParams).get(ClientResponse.class);

Now, I don't see Jersey formulate the list of parameters as id=hello&id=there...and instead I see id=hello,there which is not what I want.

What should I be doing to obtain a url with id=hello&id=there?

Thanks,

Ronak