users@jersey.java.net

Re: NullPointerException

From: Roan Brasil Monteiro <roanbrasil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:35:19 -0200

I got one problem, First error, I was thinking I could deploy WAR when I use
EJB on Glassfish v2.1, I am wrong, I should deploy as EAR. I can deploy on
Glassfish 3 WAR file when use EJB.

In this case I have a maven project with EJB files and Jersey Files, How can
a modify the pom.xml file to deploy as EAR this project? I added the plugin
ear but I need to set up the tag <configuration>, some idea?