users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] jsersey 1.1.2 and spring beans defined in xml

From: gabriele renzi <rff.rff_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 23:12:33 +0200

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_sun.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do you know if the Spring configuration was successful? i.e is the following
> really in the class path?
>
>  classpath:resources/frontendContext.xml
>
> Can you send the server side log?

ah, dammit, it appears the error was clear as soon as I asked for help as usual.
Basically, the problem was in the spring config but due to a mismatch
with logger libraries and configurations some errors did not appear in
the logs at all.
I'm really sorry for the noise, but thanks anyway for the answer :)