users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] maven problems with the LATEST jersey artifacts

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:21:06 +0200

Hi,

For some reason the Jersey maven artifacts have started appearing
(incomplete) on the glassfish maven repo. We are trying to find out
why this has occurred.

Try moving the following to the end of the declared repositories so
that it takes priority:

+ <repository>
+ <id>maven2-repository.dev.java.net</id>
+ <name>Java.net Repository for Maven</name>
+ <url>http://download.java.net/maven/2/</url>
+ <layout>default</layout>
+ </repository>

BTW if you want to ensure that your app works correctly on the final
GF v3 i recommend you stick with 1.1.3-ea or 1.1.4-ea-SNAPSHOT rather
than use 1.1.5.

Paul.