users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] more maven dependencies

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:43:57 +0200

On Oct 13, 2009, at 11:38 AM, Felipe Gaścho wrote:

> The below dependencies are suspicious for me. I still need that for
> the latest jersey release (1.1.3-ea) ?

IIRC those dependencies were suggested to work around an issue with
deployment failure and were not meant to suggest they were in any way
required.

> <dependency>
> <groupId>com.sun.xml.stream</groupId>
> <artifactId>sjsxp</artifactId>
> <version>1.0.1</version>
> </dependency>
> <dependency>
> <groupId>net.sf.saxon</groupId>
> <artifactId>saxon-dom</artifactId>
> <version>8.7</version>
> </dependency>
> <dependency>
> <groupId>net.sf.saxon</groupId>
> <artifactId>saxon-xpath</artifactId>
> <version>8.7</version>
> </dependency>
>

> Suggestion: it would be really useful if the front page of Jersey
> present always the latest maven dependencies both for server and
> client side of Jersey..

That would clutter the main page. Click on the download button to see
dependencies for 1.1.2-ea

For 1.1.3-ea it has moved:

   https://jersey.dev.java.net/nonav/documentation/1.1.3-ea/user-guide.html
#d4e742