users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Integratin Hibernate/JPA + Jersey + Jetty using maven2eclipse

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 22:49:05 +0200

Hi Roan,

I have not used Hibernate but i know others who have, so they may be
able to help. For example Martin has written up on this:

http://www.martin-probst.com/blog/2008-04-22-wiring-up-jersey-jax-rs-hibernate

But Martin's site appears to be down at the moment.

Take note of the following when using Hibernate:

   http://wikis.sun.com/display/Jersey/Resolving+ASM+dependency+issues+with+Jersey+and+Hibernate

Maven can help a lot in this respect.

Paul.