users@jersey.java.net

modifying jersey client requests

From: Zoltan Arnold NAGY <Zoltan.Nagy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 17:06:06 +0200

Hey,

Is it possible to somehow attach a "post-processor" to a WebResource?

I'd like to use add a header containing a hash based on the actual
content of the request.
(For that, I need the raw request, too, inside that processor).

So when I use .put on the request, I'd need jersey to call this
postprocessor before
sending the http request, but after it's done with the serialization work.

Services such as Amazon requires you to calculate a hash based on the
request and your
private key, and add it to a header, that's what I need this
functionality for.

Thanks,
Zoltan

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4487 (20091007) __________