users@jersey.java.net

NewBee to Jersey Viewable Class

From: <bmraczk_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:34:09 -0500 (CDT)
 Hi;

I've used the Jersey 1.0 framework and have had success with plain text.  I am using a weblogic 10.0 server with a 1.5.12  JVM.  I am trying to implement a JSP interface using the Viewable class.  I have created a model and I have set an explicit uri.  I cannot seem to get the jsp to display the model data using "it".  Are there configuration settings I need.  I have looked at the Bookstore example but it does not seem to help me with Jersey 1.0.  I am trying to forward to the JSP using the response but I have had no success so far.   Can any one point to a really good implementation that connects to a JSP.  I don't think Viewable is working right.

Thank you in advance

Barry