users@jersey.java.net

Jersey X _at_WebServlet

From: Felipe Gaścho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 19:04:39 +0200

I am thinking about a new pet project, and I did a POC here:
http://kenai.com/projects/puj/lists/arena-dev/archive/2009-08/message/20

The mini-project is for a competition project we are promoting in
Brazil: http://kenai.com/projects/puj/pages/Home

The code of my POC is Java EE 5 style, EJB 3.0 and using Jersey to
expose business through a RESTful interface.... my plain old 2008
code...

Then I started to think about migrate this code to Java EE 6 using
@WebServlet to do the REST part,..

Is it already feasible to use Java EE 6 and @WebServlet ? (low to mid
risk of be forced to rollback I mean....)

and: @WebServlet means 1 servlet by resource ?

I like Jersey, and my prime option is to keep with it.. but eventually
JavaEE 6 bring me some even more easy way to do that... just
thoughts...

--
Looking for a client application for this service:
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/footprint-service/wadl