users@jersey.java.net

Auto-generated WADL

From: Mark Petrovic <mark_at_petrovic.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 06:10:53 -0700

Hello.

I have noticed that the auto-generated WADL output

http://host:port/{context}/{Jersey prefix}/application.wadl

may produce output for one portion of the URL space located far from
the output for other portions of the URL space. For example, if I
have a rich tree under /products/{productId}/..., I may find most of
the wadl output treating this tree in one section of the document, and
another section of the tree in another section of the document.

Is this scattering inherent in the auto-generated output, or is there
some way I can arrange for the URL space treatment to appear in one
contiguous portion of the output?

Thanks.

--
Mark Petrovic