users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Accessing some kind of configuration in an Application

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:49:28 +0200

On Jul 22, 2009, at 11:22 PM, Daniel Manzke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there a possibility to access any kind of configuration in an
> (javax.ws.rs.core.)Application? (ServletConfig or anything else?)

You mean you want to inject say ServletConfig?

Unfortunately this is not currently possible. This is an oversight
with JAX-RS in that it is not possible to inject onto Application. We
have rectified this for JAX-RS 1.1 with Application is managed by
JSR-299 but this is not currently implementation.

But i think we could also modify Jersey. Could you log an issue?

Paul.