users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Class load issue, on Windows, with extended-wadl sample application

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:42:09 +0200

On Jul 22, 2009, at 9:49 PM, Woodbury David-R28558 wrote:

> Thank you.
>
> I used 1.1.1-ea. It runs and generates an application.wadl, but it is
> missing some of the dynamically generated content. I'm assuming due
> the class load errors reported by Javadoc. I checked the SVN
> repository, but did not see a 1.1.2 tag.

I wonder if this may have recently been fixed, see Jeff's solution
that i added to the trunk:

http://markmail.org/message/vp3tuldm3oqjbbah?q=list:net.java.dev.jersey.users+Jeff+order:date-backward&page=1#query
:list%3Anet.java.dev.jersey.users%20Jeff%20order%3Adate-backward+page:
1+mid:jodox4vhnuqjun6w+state:results

1.1.2-ea-SNAPSHOT is currently the trunk. You can get the sample from
here:

http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/jersey/samples/extended-wadl-webapp/1.1.2-ea-SNAPSHOT/extended-wadl-webapp-1.1.2-ea-SNAPSHOT-project.zip

Paul.