users@jersey.java.net

next steps

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 14:09:55 +0300

My mind is still absorbing all knowledge from JavaOne, but a few
things are clear from the Glassfish presentations, like to migrate
today toGlassfish v3 and use the special Jersey features like the
regular expressions and - specially - to use Jersey on top of EJB3.1

so, question:

how to start with Jersey on top of EJB 3.1 ?

I will try it at home this evening, but if you have done it already
and/or you have some link to a sample, let me know :)

* ah: if you took a picture of me receiving the community recognition,
please send in off to me.. I would love to have a picture from that
moment ;)

--
Looking for a client application for this service:
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/footprint-service/wadl