users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] OAuth for Jersey, is ther eany example ?

From: Paul C. Bryan <pbryan_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 18:54:15 -0700

Hi Filipe:

I'm not sure there are any GlassFish security mechanisms that compare to
OAuth and its token issuance and management capabilities.

As to sample code, I'll be checking-in sample code next week. Meanwhile,
take a look at the oauth-tests module. It's an integration test suite
that exercises the oauth-client and oauth-server modules.

Paul