users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] MIMEParsingException: Missing start boundary?

From: Ari Heino <ext.ari.heino_at_tieto.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 05:26:08 -0700 (PDT)

Paul Sandoz wrote:

> Doh! of course "In-bound request received"
>
> Would it be possible to somehow compare the two request entities, byte
> per byte, for the Jersey client request and the JMeter request?

I'll see if that is possible. I do know that JMeter changes f.e. excel
file's content while it was recording it's request. Original xls file was
22kb, and it ended up as 22,5kb after it had travelled through the JMeter
proxy/recorder.

Paul Sandoz wrote:

> All i can suggest is there is some subtle changes that cannot be
> observed when looking at it via email e.g. i wonder if CR LF are
> getting stripped to just CR for example.
>
> Can you send me the request entity as sent by JMeter as an attachment
> and i can try a simple test.
>
> Paul.

Attached the JMeter "Send parameter with the request" value:
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3154695/JMeter_outbound.zip JMeter_outbound.zip