users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Spring Jersey Integration

From: Jonathan Holloway <jonathan.holloway_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:17:34 -0700

Hi all, many thanks for the links.

I currently have an issue integrating Jersey into an existing Spring
application that is using Jetty. My appContext is here:

http://pbin.oogly.co.uk/listings/viewlistingdetail/3ecad2c73823995fa0f2a2686e3959

An IllegalStateException is thrown as follows from
WebApplicationContextUtils:

throw new IllegalStateException("No WebApplicationContext found: no
ContextLoaderListener registered?");

I'm trying to initialize my Jersey components from within Spring itself.
Looking at this code now it doesn't seem as if I'm
going about it the right way. Can anybody suggest the correct way to go
about doing this?

Many thanks,
Jon.