users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey 1.0.3 POM files and guiceyfruit

From: Richard Wallace <rwallace1979_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 06:36:43 -0700

Guice 2.0 has not yet been deployed to any official Maven repositories.
They are working on it <
http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/issues/detail?id=59>, the main issue
remaining is getting their poms correct <
http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/issues/detail?id=393>. Once that is
complete, the guice artifacts should be on the central Maven repository.

Rich