users@jersey.java.net

Whats the best way to get the raw input before jersey server binds them into java objects

From: Jason Wang <jason.wang_at_bulletin.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:44:58 +1200

Hi all,

I am using Jersey server and client to develop our restful webapp. It
worked quite nicely.
I got one question which has bugged me for a bit time:

Whats the best way to get the raw input before jersey server binds them
into java objects?

I think wrap a filter on the jersey entry point can do the job. But the
information would be too raw so
we then need to pick out whats really useful, especially if we want to
catch some exceptions that jersey server might throw out.

It would be great that Jersey already has an implementation for that.

I am thinking this must be a common question but googling the question
didnt give me any useful answers. So I decided to try my luck here.

Thanks in advance.

Jason W