users@jersey.java.net

404's returned

From: Jonathan Cook - FM&T <Jonathan.Cook2_at_bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:21:27 +0100

Hello,

I have this really strange problem where I run up my development
environment and then go to a url. All the resources are registered eg):
17-Jun-2009 14:18:16 com.sun.ws.rest.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig
init
INFO: Root resource classes found:
  class
com.bbc.newsi.feeds.sport.webservice.football.resources.FootballCompetit
ionResource
  class
com.bbc.newsi.feeds.sport.webservice.football.resources.FootballIncludeP
athGeneratorResource
  class
com.bbc.newsi.feeds.sport.webservice.football.resources.FootballMatchRes
ource
  class
com.bbc.newsi.feeds.sport.webservice.football.resources.FootballFixtureR
esource
  class
com.bbc.newsi.feeds.sport.webservice.football.resources.FootballResource
  class
com.bbc.newsi.feeds.sport.webservice.football.resources.FootballCompetit
ionListResource
17-Jun-2009 14:18:16 com.sun.ws.rest.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig
init
INFO: Provider classes found:
  class
com.bbc.newsi.feeds.sport.webservice.providers.FreemarkerTemplateProcess
or

But then all the urls I go to return a 404 for some reason in the http
header. If I then restart everything sometimes it works and sometimes it
doesn't. I appreciate this is probably a hard one to solve but there are
no errors logged and I just wondered if anyone else had this problem at
all.

Thanks
Jonathan