users@jersey.java.net

Jersey + OSGI Integration

From: Jon Stritar <jstritar_at_reloadnyc.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 11:36:26 -0400

Hey All,

Has anyone successfully integrated Jersey 1.0.* or 1.1.0-ea with OSGI?
I've come across some blog posts (like
http://coderthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/03/using-jersey-jsr311-inside-osgi-with.html ), but they were for earlier versions of Jersey. I'd like my Jersey service to run as its own OSGI bundle if possible. Any tips or references would be great!

Thanks!

--
Jon Stritar
World Evolved Services, LLC