users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey build error

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:20:16 -0400

I commented out the samples module in main pom.xml to get around the issue.
I am now able to build jersey with JDK 6.

I will use this to investigate the issue: JsonGenerationException: Can
not write text value, expecting field name

<https://jersey.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=6244>

Thanks.

--
Regards,