users@jersey.java.net

IDE/web application restart

From: Saavedra, Gisella <gsaavedra_at_navis.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:00:59 -0700

I am using Tomcat and IDEA for development. When classes are updated,
they are reloaded. The application server in some instances restarts
the application.

When the application is restarted dynamically, I can see in the log file
that my REST services are found (same message as when starting
manually),

but if I send a message to any of the services, I get a 404 status code.
I need to stop the application and restart it.

Any thoughts or comments?

Gisella Saavedra
Sr. Software Engineer
gsaavedra_at_zebra.com <mailto:gsaavedra_at_zebra.com>

1000 Broadway, Suite 150, Oakland, CA 94607 | T+1 510 267 5123 T
Main+1 510 267 5000 F+1 510 267 5100 | http://www.zebra.com/zes
<http://www.zebra.com/zes>

image001.gif
(image/gif attachment: image001.gif)