users@jersey.java.net

RE: [Jersey] SEE OTHER response status question...

From: Rabick, Mark A (IS) <"Rabick,>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 09:44:10 -0500

Thanks Marc. I was looking at the JSR311 apidocs in the Jersey 1.0.3
archive:

jersey-archive-1.0.3/apidocs/jsr311/index.html

I just didn't see the SEE OTHER because the doc for
Response.Status.MOVED_PERMANENTLY lists 303

(same at this link:
https://jsr311.dev.java.net/nonav/releases/1.0/javax/ws/rs/core/Response
.Status.html

MOVED_PERMANENTLY
          303 See Other, see HTTP/1.1 documentation.

SEE_OTHER
          303 See Other, see HTTP/1.1 documentation.

MOVED_PERMANENTLY should be 301???

--mark

Mark A. Rabick - Software Engineer
Em: mark.rabick_at_ngc.com