users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey+Spring 3.0.0.M3?

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:03:48 +0200

Hi Greg,

As you suspect i think it is due to the dependencies in the jersey
spring pom.

I wonder if you can define a spring 3.x profile in your own pom?
notice that the jersey spring pom does define profiles for spring
2.0.x and 2.5.x so i am guessing this is possible. However, i am not a
maven expert, others on this list are far more knowledgeable about
this type of thing than I.

If you think such a profile should go in the jersey spring pom
(assuming no backwards compatibility changes required, since this is
spring version 3 things might not work correctly) then please log an
issue.

Paul.