users@jersey.java.net

multiple types works.. and rocks :)

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 14:19:14 +0200

I can respond in XML and JSON using JAXB + Jersey, pure and simple:

curl -i -H "Accept: application/xml"
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/footprint-service/certificate/test
curl -i -H "Accept: application/json"
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/footprint-service/certificate/test

From the same source code.. very nice.........

Source code fully available through SVN:
https://footprint.dev.java.net/source/browse/footprint/

After checkout, just go to the footprint root folder and type:

          mvn clean install

then you will find the EAR file in the folder:

       ./footprint-service-ear/target/footprint-service-ear-1.0-SNAPSHOT.ear

You can deploy this file in the Glassfish V21.. (don't forgett to
startup the derby first: asadmin start-database)

* one day I hope to have time for documenting that.. but you are
welcome to ask if you need ..
* I am still fighting against the lookup and other minor details (to
have my persistence JPA working)..

so far Jersey scores high in simplicity and usefulness...

--
Please help to test this application:
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/cejug-classifieds-richfaces