users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] multiple types works.. and rocks :)

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 09:29:42 -0400

+1 on all of Felipe's comments on Jersey. I too have found both JSON and
XML formats to be supported with little or no efforts from my JAXB beans
based server. What was really impressive is that for no extra work I got
my server to support JSON in both directions!
The dev team's support was superb. This project and dev team simply rock!

--
Regards,
Farrukh