users@jersey.java.net

RE: [Jersey] Deploying Jersey App on Weblogic 10.3

From: karim Daher <karim2bib_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:33:34 -0400

Thank you for your quick response, I went one step further by adding in the
weblogic-application.xml the following lines to use the asm-3.1.jar that I
have and not WL one:
  <prefer-application-packages>
    <package-name>org.objectweb.*</package-name>
  </prefer-application-packages>

And now I have others issues related to Weblogic, that is unable to create SAAJ meta-factory. I am trying to solve this issue now

Than you.