users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Deploying Jersey App on Weblogic 10.3

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 17:53:45 +0200

On Apr 3, 2009, at 5:48 PM, karim Daher wrote:
> And now I am receiving a new exception:
>
> <Apr 3, 2009 11:24:07 AM EDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101216> <Servlet:
> "com.sun.xml.ws.transport.tcp.servicechannel.ServiceChanne
> WSImpl" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "evm.war".
> java.lang.AbstractMethodError
> at
> com
> .sun
> .xml
> .ws
> .policy
> .jaxws.WSDLPolicyMapWrapper.configureModel(WSDLPolicyMapWrapper.java:
> 167)
> at
> com
> .sun
> .xml
> .ws
> .policy
> .jaxws
> .PolicyWSDLParserExtension
> .postFinished(PolicyWSDLParserExtension.java:1274)
> at
> com
> .sun
> .xml
> .ws
> .wsdl
> .parser
> .DelegatingParserExtension
> .postFinished(DelegatingParserExtension.java:187)
> at
> com
> .sun
> .xml
> .ws
> .wsdl
> .parser
> .WSDLParserExtensionFacade
> .postFinished(WSDLParserExtensionFacade.java:334)
> at
> com
> .sun
> .xml.ws.wsdl.parser.RuntimeWSDLParser.parse(RuntimeWSDLParser.java:
> 230)
> Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
>
> Can any one help me to understand or solve this issue ?

That is an odd one that does not appear anything related to Jersey and
is instead something to do with Metro. What is your full web.xml and
what do you have in your WEB-INF/lib ?

Note that the JavaDoc of "java.lang.AbstractMethodError" states:

   this error can only occur at run time if the definition of some
class has incompatibly changed since the currently
   executing method was last compiled.

Paul.