users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] slides and sample application from REST talk posted

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:16:09 +0200

Hi Chris,

Very nice, thanks for sending such a comprehensive set of slides. When
i saw the slide with the picture of the Monkeys i thought initially
you were suggesting the Jersey team was like them!!

BTW on one slide you mention about JAX-RS 1.1 and support for @HEAD.
That should be support for @OPTIONS, or more explicitly including the
OPTIONS annotation.

Paul.