users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] The ResourceConfig instance does not contain any root resource classes.

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:41:01 -0400

Hi Paul,

This problem was due to incorrect assembly of web app by my
org.codehaus.mojo:gwt-maven-plugin.
I am still trying to understand how that plugin works but the workaround
seems to be to do a install
target before doing a gwt:run target.

Thanks for your help and sorry for the cockpit error on my part.

--
Regards,
Farrukh