users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Re: Documentation of resource via javadoc or annotations [WAS: Re: [wikis.sun.com] Jersey > WADL]

From: Andrew Ochsner <aochsner_at_cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:30:35 -0700

I would tend to agree with you. Having annotations for things that are
strictly documentation seems a bit odd to me. Feels like that's more of
what javadoc's purpose is. The problem we run into is that we know the
documentation and the code will get out of sync so the more information we
can grab from reflection & annotations needed by the runtime, the better
we'll be.